Monday, September 14, 2009

Room Changes!

Well, I repainted Dylans room because I didn't like how what I was painting was turning out! We also rearranged rooms alittle. We got bunkbeds for Abby and Dylan and put them in the small room (Dylan's old room) which is now a really pale pretty green. I figured we could get away with putting them in the same room for another year or two and by then I would be ready to redo a room anyway!! Lacey's bed just slides out from under the bunkbeds so that works out good! We then have moved all the toys into the other bedroom for a playroom. All this in hopes of keeping some kind of order. Dylan is into the "I-am-not-picking-up-anything-no-matter-how-much-stuff-you-bribe-me-with-or-how-much-timeout-i-am-in" stage. So I am trying to get it all contained into one area! I am also doing some chore cards to try and help things. So we will see how this all goes! I am still in the process of organizing the playroom. I am also excited about this change because the toys are not allowed in the bedroom, only in the playroom, so I will be able go through the toys and change them up while the kids are sleeping. Abby, Dylan, and Lacey are all very very light sleepers so I havent ever been able to clean up a room after they go to sleep. So this will be very nice!! Anyway so now I am getting things together to decorate the kids bedroom. I am doing it all in white and pale green-in my head it looks really great!! wish me luck! I will post some pics when I get it done!

3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

sounds cute! just the idea of having toys in only one room of the house is awesome. good luck:)

tjnicky said...

That's so fun that you'll have all the kids together and all of the toys together. We don't have any toys in the bedrooms either and I LOVE it!! I"ll be waiting to see the new look!

lasantine said...

We have all three kids in one room too. How does that work for you at bed time? We keep having giggle parties that keep them up late, late, late.