Thursday, March 25, 2010

Music in my dreams!

I was peacefully dreaming early this morning, I don't remember what I was dreaming about but I remember all of sudden I realized music started playing in the background! It was real quiet like in a movie. So then I was wondering where the music was coming from! That was when I started to wake up and realized it was coming from the tv!! Bryan uses the tv as an alarm clock and has the timer set to turn on in the morning-last night I fell asleep watching Real World (I know I know but it can be pretty funny!). So anyway they play music videos in the morning apparently-I was just lucky that it was a nice mellow clean song that was playing! It kind of scares me to think of what would have happened in my dream if the song had been different!! It also makes you wonders what else influences your dreams at night!

No comments: