Monday, January 24, 2011

One Project Finished!

I have had pictures up in the hallway for a really long time but it was always missing something. I knew I wanted to do some vinyl something but never could figure out what I really wanted. Then when I was searching for something to put with some other pics in the family room I came across this saying. I totally love it! But I did change some of the words and added a some of my own, I always have to change things just a little to make it more me!
It says,
in this Family, we do second chances, we do mistakes, we do hugs, we do i'm sorrys, we do prayer, we do laughter, we do loud really well, we do love, we do family
Anyway the wall is almost done I just have to get a pic of Colby developed and get a frame! I am so excited I got it done and I also have to give a huge enormous thanks to my mom who gave me her little Cricut when she got her new big one! Those things are awesome! So thats one project finished and on to another one!

No comments: