Friday, April 1, 2011

Goodies

Well first off I have to say that the reponsibility wheel has been a huge success! Thankfully! The kids try to put a bid in for the jobs they want to do when we rotate the wheels-its kinda funny!
Over the last couple of weeks Colby has really been rolling over and playing with toys. It is so fun to see him learning to do new things. Once he rolls over he then can push himself backwards and in a circle! He gets himself into some interesting spots and them he will cry for help when he has nowhere left to go! He also jabbers and talks ALOT! So I guess he will fit right in with the other three running around here. I don't know why Heavenly Father thought that I could handle 4 loud talkative non-sleeping kids---I NEED SLEEP!!!!! I mean come on here!!
He also is starting to hold his own bottle which is so cute to see him do especially when he falls asleep with his little hands on it!
Its funny, sometimes I look at him and it just amazes me that we have a baby! I dont know why but sometimes it just hits me-he is just such a fun baby!

No comments: