Monday, February 13, 2012

Makin Valentines!

We spent Sunday afternoon making school valentines. Abby and Dylan had fun-they drove me crazy! Dylan was soooo slow to write all his out! He would stop and watch what Abby was doing or stop to talk. I was like hurry up!!
Here is what we used----
and here is what we made!
Abby had to make a "mailbox" for her valentines so we mod podged some scrapbook paper onto a cereal box! I think she had fun making it although she wasnt really into using her fingers to spread the glue!
Then this morning Lacey and I made her valentines! She wanted to have a valentine party just like Abby and Dylan so we are having a couple of her friends over for some valentine fun tomorrow. She is so exicted! When Abby and Dylan started talking about what kind of valentines to make and their parties they were going to have at school Lacey was like I want a party too! So I was like alright we can have a part! She said "o.k. mom for my TinkerBell valentine party....."! I was like "um Lacey it is not a "TinkerBell"valentine party, it is just a valentine party! That girl and TinkerBell!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That's so cute and creative. We always got the generic cards and stuck a heart lollypop through the top :)