Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween B-day Colby!!

Well I feel horrible that I never did a post for Lacey's B-day but honestly you can look at the last 4 of her parties and it was basically the same!!  Another TinkerBell party!  So anyway I will get some pics of that up but on to Colby's party!  We had his party on Dewitt's trick or treat night.  It was alot of fun!  Here is our food spread!
I think the highlight of the food was the worms!  They look so really, it totally grosses me out just to look at the bowl!
 Poor Colby didnt really get a chance to play with his new toys-the older ones kinda took over!
 Lacey and her costume was just one of the funniest things I think I have ever seen!  But she just loved it!

So Colby had a fun birthday and the kids all had fun trick or treating so it was a good Halloween for us this year!

No comments: