Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Morning!

Here is a pic of our Christmas card this year!  It turned out awesome!  although it was a hard pic to get because Colby didnt want to have anything to do with holding the lights!  It took alot of talking and I think he went through a couple candy canes!
We had a great Christmas this year and actually got some pics of the kids unwrapping gifts.  That usually doesnt happen since I usually am the one to take pics and am usually passing out the presents so a huge hug and a thanks to Bryan who picked up the camera this year!!
As you can see Abby is already in character to were her Cinderella shirt!
 One of Lacey's favs is her Ponyville train, although she has to fight with Colby to play with it!  He doesnt care that it is purple all he sees is a train moving by itself!
 Bill and Jenny came up to watch kids unwrap gifts in the morning and everytime Colby would get one he would take it over to Jenny to have some help-it was so super cute!
 Another awesome gift was they all got a new fleece blanket.  I dont know why but my kids are blanket hoarders!  They dont think that you can have too many blankets-Bryan says otherwise, but as for me I agree with the kids!  Plus it is an easy gift and I know they will always be excited!
 Dylan got a headlamp-which he totally loves but also has to fight Colby for! 
 The big family gift this year was Just Dance Disney Party and I think Abby almost peed her pants when that one was opened!  She was so excited!  They have played it just about everyday and its been fun to watch them try to get the hang of it!
Anyway hope you had a great Christmas!!  This wraps up my get this year all posted before the new year starts blog dump!  But I am sure I will find a couple pics that I forgot later on!! 

No comments: