Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Dylan!

This is a couple days late but I can't find my discs of pictures so I had to spend some time looking then gave up and had to figure out how to share files between computers! And I did it! So that was really exciting!!
Anyway Dylan is 4!! I can't even believe it! These are a couple of my favorite pics of him just after he was born. He was reall jaundiced even though he was a big baby so he got to wear a belly blanket for a couple weeks! Wasn't he so cute!!
A lot of people dont believe me when I say that despite being amost 10 pounds he was really skinny so this pic is for all of you! He is in a 3 month outfit.
See I told you! It took him a while to get some meat on those bones!
He is really excited for his Transformer party on Sunday so I will have pics of that. We have some fun stuff planned! He has been living and breathing Transformers for the last little bit and wants to watch the movie pretty much everyday. He is one silly boy!

1 comment:

tjnicky said...

I can't believe that he is 4!!! He has gotten so big, is he as tall as Abby now? Hope that you guys are doing good!