Friday, August 6, 2010

Crazy Crazy!

Alright I am back! The laptop has been down for the count so blogging has been a little hard and then my energy level has been pretty much on low the last couple months! But the laptop is back so that makes me happy! Anyway update on us-Abby is registered for 1 grade and for her Ballet class so she is a happy camper. She is very excited for school to start-so am I cuz then I wont have to hear her ask everyday when school is starting! Dylan is sad that he cant go to school yet-but I have some preschool activities planned for him so that should make him happy! We are trying to get Lacey potty trained before the baby comes. She is doing pretty good so hopefully we will be able to get a few weeks diaper free! That would be awesome!! I am dying to redo the kids's rooms but Bryan keeps trying to hold me off! I know it seems like I am always redoing the kids rooms but really they haven't been completely finished and then we decide to rearrange what kids is in what room so what was going on the walls doesn't fit who is in the room!!! We are actually switching kids around again. Abby and Dylan will share the bunk beds in a room and Lacey will be in a room by herself. It is the only solution to deal with Lacey! She is such a stinker-she has a hard time going to sleep if anyone else is in the room and that keeps Abby and Dylan up because she will walk over anyone on the floor or throw pillows or poke someone-we have had all 3 sleeping in the same room because the girls room had the air unit in the window. So anyway Abby and Dylan will fall asleep quickly if Lacey isn't there and Lacey by herself falls asleep fast-so that is why the switch so we will see how that goes!! Anyway everything else is on the good side of things-we have a list of things we need to for the baby-which is just about everything! All the baby boy clothes I have from Dylan are summer so those wont work! And our infant carrier we have used for the others expired this year!! So the list goes on but I am waiting till school starts to worry about all that! Anyway off to put Lacey down for a nap that she wont take!!

No comments: