Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm having a flashback!

This morning while I was putting away clothes Lacey decided to have a little unsupervised fun. In the kitchen. With the butter.
At least this time she knew when she got caught she was in trouble and that didnt make her happy at all!!
Is anyone else having a flashback to a couple years ago??!! Lacey and some crisco? I really dont know what her deal is with playing in food. Crisco, butter, soap, lotion, sour cream, ketchup, ranch dressing-you name it and it has been on her arms, legs, face, and hair or in a fun little picture on the kitchen table. She is diffinatly ALOT busier that Abby or Dylan was. I think it is because she is the 3rd kid. Does anyone else have the 3rd kids curse?!!! (and I mean curse in the most loving way possible!!!)

No comments: