Friday, February 18, 2011

Taking Pics

I have to say that sometimes I feel bad when I tell the other kids to get out of the way when I am taking a picture of Colby! Does anyone else with more than one kid feel that way?! I love to take pic of my kids (obviously right?!!) and they all love getting thier picture taken so they want to be in every picture. So when I want a picture of just one of them and have to tell the others to scooch over a little and they get all sad I feel a little mean! But I mean hey they all have individual pictures of themselves so Colby deserves some too right?!
Here is the Colbster at 4 months. That went by crazy fast!! He is getting so big! He can roll over from his back on the tummy and from his tummy on to his back! He only likes to be on his tummy for a few minutes and if we leave him there longer than he thinks he needs to be there he will lay flat with his face nose down on the blanket and cry while slowly moving in a circle. It is hilarious although I do feel a little bad because he is upset but it is funny!!

No comments: