Thursday, August 25, 2011

Outside-again!

So back at the beginning of June when my parents came out for Abby's recital Bryan and my Dad made a couple sets of Ladder Ball. This kids love to play and while they haven't quite gotten it down they have fun with it.
If you know Bryan you know that he likes to push people's buttons because he thinks it is funny and he knows exactly which ones to push to get Abby going!!
So after a game between the two of them Abby came over to tell me that Bryan was cheating! She is so funny!
One thing I have really love it that Abby and Dylan and Lacey all play really together. They always are making up some kind of game to play! They are awesome!
I had to put these next pictures in because they are just too funny!
Don't worry she wasn't upset-she smiled, laughed and got back on! But man its a good thing she is young and flexible because that would be hurting if it were me!

1 comment:

tjnicky said...

Loved all of the pictures of your fun summer!!! I laughed so hard at Lacy, there is no way my body could move like that either!!