Saturday, August 13, 2011

Outside in Ohio

These are the last of the Ohio pictures. The kids love to go run around my parents huge backyard and I love the pictures I can get when the sun sets! I think it is so funny how Abby's hair always lights up like a halo!
I dont know why but I just love this picture of Lacey!
We also had fun blowing bubbles-a must-do-favorite activity with the kids!
And now back in Iowa, it took a few days for them to adjust to real life-man those guys were grumpy!! So now we are trying to beat the end of summer boredom by breaking out huge coloring pages and extra long playing on the computer time! Which they love and I actually have to force them to get off the computer. Thankfully the humidity has left for a few days and the temps are down so they can at least go outside or more than 5 minutes without melting!

No comments: