Monday, September 12, 2011

Not Happy!!!

Lacey was mad at me the other day-I dont really remember why probably because I wouldnt let her have some candy or a soda or something silly. So she grabbed a book and went into the playroom. She looked so cute so I thought I would snap a pic but she saw me and gave me the evil eye!! I am lucky I am still alive!
Dylan had his 1st soccer practice tonight and he was soo excited!! So off he goes. He was having a really good time untill he got kicked in the head!! Bryan is assisting coaching but was on the other side of the field so he didnt see what happend but apparently one of the boys was watching some of the 1st graders on the team mess around doing cartwheels and decided that standing there in line was a good place to try one and smacked Dylan in the head with cleat. So not happy about that! I mean seriously the other coach was on Dylan's side of the field with half the team-thats 5 kids-she cant keep them from knocking each other out?!! I just hope it doesnt look too bad in the morning-He will be a sight going to school tomorrow! Other than his 1st sports injury he had a great time. He was a little hessitant at first and hid behind Bryan till he saw a kid from his class showed up and then he was running around and loving it! So that is awesome!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

My younger sister used to give that same look to anyone who made her mad. When she was angry and someone would call her name for something she would yell out "I'm not Erin, I'm Kelly". To this day when she's in a bad mood we'll call her Kelly.

Allison said...

lol! that's awesome!!!=)