Sunday, October 23, 2011

Abby's seed project

Abby had to do a seed project to do for school and she was super excited!! We raided our house for what seeds we could find and then lucky for us her Papa had a seed drawer! She needed over 12 for the full 4 points for the "amount of seeds" part of the project-well she had way more than that to choose from! Then we had to come up with a fun way to display them. She didnt just want to put it on a poster board because that was "boring"! So I dug around in my craft stuff and found this wooden blind thing-and she loved it! So we put the names of the seeds on one side-she ended up with 18 I think because that was what there was space for and then the seeds on the other side. It has a little handle that flips the slats. Then of course we had to use some scrapbook paper to make it look cute! She was very happy with how it turned out. She said one of her friends was waiting to turn his in on the last day because he didnt want anyone to copy his idea and she looks at me with a smile and says "well I can turn mine in because there is noway anyone can copy my project!"

No comments: