Sunday, October 16, 2011

Colby is 1!!

(I know with this post and the 2 before it will probably put you on picture overload but there are just too many to choose from and I have a hard time editing myself!!)
Colby is 1! Man this year has gone by fast!! Colby started out on the rough side of things but man look at him now! You never guess he spent a week in the NICU with some unknown infection. He is just so much fun!
I dont know what it is but I just love babies sleeping in a t-shirt and a diaper-it is just so stinkin cute!
Colbys first time on the slide-wasnt too sure about it but didnt freak out till Bryan had the bright idea to put him down the tube slide where he screamed bloody murder-poor guy!
He got to have 2 parties this year-we had a big family party combined with Laceys birthday and then had Bryans parents over for dinner tonight for his actual birthday so the monkey cake was from the big party and the pumpkin pie was from tonight and I will say he got way more into the pie than he did the cake! So he might be getting pie every year instead of cake!
He is such an awesome little boy and he loves his mama! He will always give me kisses and hugs all day long. It just makes me so happy to see him growing and learning everyday and to just see his sweet smile. It just makes it that much more special knowing that it could have to quickly have been such a different story. I love this little guy!!

No comments: