Sunday, May 27, 2012

Abby's Field Day

Abby had a field day too of course!  And she also had a great time.  I talked Bryan into coming with me for hers because his Mom usually comes with me and I usually drop Lacey and Colby off at a friends house but Jenny couldnt come and my friend was busy plus I think it is a right of passage as a parent to have to experiance at least one field day!
 Abby class joined with about 2 other class for a huge game of duck duck goose, her teacher was playing and all the kids kept picking her-it was way funny!
 Tug of War!!!
I love watching the kids in school and interacting with people other that family and church stuff and while I had a great time I think Bryan was glad when it was over and probably made a silent vow to try to get out of ever going again-but I know he will go if I ask him too.  Abby had a great time so thats all that really matters!

No comments: