Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spring Concerts

Alright so I finally have time to post stuff-so here is the first of a couple! 
So my parents lucked out this year and spring music concerts we the same time they were out here for Abby's baptism!  They only got to go to Dylan's because they left the next day before Abby's but it was still fun for them to go to one along with Bryan and I and Bill and Jenny(who always get to experiance the funness that is an elementary school music concert! hehehe!!)  Dylan spent most of the whole think like this, trying to find us in the audience.
If he wasnt looking then he was actually paying attention or........
trying to keep himself awake since the concert starts at the time he normally goes to bed! He was so funny! 
I asked him what song he wanted me to take a video of, so he picked one and then barely sung or did any of the actions on that song!  I asked why he wasnt doing anything and he told me he was too tired to sing!

Abby got to be a "dancer" this year-she was so excited!  Both hers and Dylans concerts had to do with Old McDonalds Farm so she had to dress "country".  She loved it!

No comments: