Sunday, June 9, 2013

Abby's b-day!

 For Abby's birthday this year she had a "dance" party.  We made tutus for all the girls and they totally loved them!
 They played Just Dance Disney.  It was so hilarious to watch them doing the dances!  Then after everyone had a turn picking a song they were like "lets play a game!  do you have a game?!"  I was like "ummm sure hang on a minute!"  So I grabbed some safety pins and some rice threw then in a bowl and let them go for it!  You have to close your eyes and try to pick out as many safety pins as you can.  It is really hard!!  I played it once at a baby shower but figured it would work for these girls and they really had fun with it, but when they were all done they were all lets play another game!  So I had to think real quick and then had then races cups buy blowing them with straws.  That was totally hilarious!  And then you guessed it they asked for another game so instead I broke out the camera and then thought to my self "why didn't you give them the camera forever ago and let them take pics?  That would have kept them busy for a while!!
For Abby's present this year we got her tickets to see Cinderella by the Quad Cities Ballet!!  She was so excited!  It was her first time going to the ballet, mine too and we both loved it!!  We went Abby's Nana Jenny, her Aunt Natalie, and her cousins Sasha and Olivia.  Jenny was super sweet and bought them all tiaras to wear and I think one of the things the girls thought was cool was being able to go up and watch the orchestra tune up in the pit!  Jenny got some cute pics of the girls while we were they so when I get them I will post them!
(this is when she opened her present and the read what the tickets were for and then after a few minutes she finally got it!)

No comments: