Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun in Ohio

Well this is a little late but we have been busy!! Abby is now 5! And she is excited! We took a trip out to Ohio and let her celebrate the Grandma and Grandpa. Since I am not really "allowed" to drive out to Ohio by myself (Bryan and my Dad are a little over protective!) A friend told me I should just go because what can my dad do about once I show up! My instant responce was "I can't do that! I would be in so much trouble!" Now tell me whats wrong with that!! I am almost 30 and I am worried about getting in trouble by my dad because I drove somewhere by myself!! So anyway to make everyone happy I roped my friend Jenn and her daughter Katelynn into coming with me! Now if you know my family, you will understand that I was alittle nervous about this. My brother Jeff is very comfortable in the spotligt and has a tendency (and well the whole rest of my family) to run away with something funny and run and run! We also talk in movie quotes and then laugh about what was said. So I did alot of prep work on the ride out to prepare Jenn for what was coming! And let me tell you Jeff didn't dissappoint! He was in rare form that weekend! We had a total blast and laughed ALOT! We had some friends over for a little party. My mom made a cake, and we had fingernail polish and little flower stickers for the girls to put on and wands for them to make and decorate. She had a totaly blast! (More pics coming)
During the party my Dad and brother took Dylan to the Air Force Museum (pics coming soon), they had a great time there and Dylan got some good one on one time with Grandpa and Uncle Jeff. After that we went to The Green. It is a totally fun outdoor mall with a water fountain thing that the kids can play in. Abby and Dylan dug up some courage and went to play in the water and Katelynn was really hesistant but eventually reached her hand out to touch some of the water shooting out of the ground! Dylan kept running over and talking to a lady sitting on a blanket and telling her he was having fun! I didn't want him to bother her but he is really fast and would be talking to her before I could stop him! We had so much fun and I was glad to get out there so I have to send out a huge huge thank you to Jenn and her alter-ego Heather (created by you guessed it...Jeff)! Hopefully we didn't scare her too bad and she will still be my friend!!

No comments: