Saturday, January 21, 2012

You did what?!

So there I was reading a book on the couch while Colby and Lacey were playing. All was wonderful and calm till Lacey came out with hair all wet and a stricken look on her face and said "mom look what I did to my hair!" Yep she cut it. I knew if any of the kids were going to do this that is was going to be her! The funny thing is is that she was all upset by it! It was almost as if she was surprised that the scissors actually cute her hair! So here she is with a lovely look on her face because now she knows she is in big trouble!
Luckily for her (and for me!) she cut them long. I think she was watching herself cut so that is why they weren't super short. But here she is after I fixed them.
She is just very lucky that she looks cute with bangs!! I dont think I would have ever cut her any so anyway good to know for her right!
But I do have to say that if she had cut bangs super short then she would have been wearing headbands and cute barrettes that would have been staying in her hair at all times in public!! yes I am that vain about how my kids look in public! I dont know what it is but especially with 4 kids I want them all to look nice and presentable! You know what I mean?!

1 comment:

tjnicky said...

How funny, at least she just cut bangs and not one whole side of her hair! I cannot believe how big your kids are getting!