Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Catchin Up!

Well so much for my "post on sundays" plan for this year!  Last year I was such a super slacker and well I will blame it on being busy with the kids, that and always forgetting to get batteries for my camera!  So I will bore you with a few catch up posts.  Some may or may not be from last yearish......

At the end of October in the 3rd grade they do a program called Night of the Notables. they kids all get to pick someone in history to research and do a project on.  They have to write a report, then memorize like 5 facts about their person and come up with a costume or outfit to dress like their person.  Then they have a night were they spread out all around the school and the parents and families get to walk around and have the kids tell their facts and then you have to try and guess who they are.  Point to anyone who can figure out who Dylan is just by his outfit!

No comments: