Thursday, May 14, 2015

Garden Time!

Every year Bryan and the kids plant a garden.  Notice I say Bryan, not that I don't love a good garden but he really loves a garden so I just let him go for it.  He along with the stuff he wants to grow and what I want him to grow he lets the kids all pick something they want to plant too, he is awesome like that!  The kids all love it.  This year Abby picked kale, weird choice I know but she got it so then we could use it when Bryan makes me Zuppa Toscana! She loves me!  haha!  They have some interesting things this year with the kale and there is celery and cantaloupe, we haven't done those before so we shall see how those do.  Anyway I know there are alot of them planting the plants and seeds, but they just turned out so cute and I love them and couldn't just use one or two!
 
 Abby helping Lacey get it planted right.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Colby's cute little hand helping plant green onions (I think)
 

5 comments:

Kira said...

How fun! Blake would love to plant our own garden... I think about it sometimes, too. But 1) I'm a very picky eater and I'd hate to plant things and then have them go to waste and 2) I have no green thumb, whatsoever. I can kill even plants that require very little attention and water.

Good luck with your garden!

Allison said...

Thanks Kira! Bryan does all the garden stuff, that is so not my thing! It is mostly stuff he eats. I am really picky too, I only will eat a couple of the things he plants. haha!

Payal Jain said...

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog
Packers And Movers Chandigarh
http://chandigarhpackersandmovers.in/packers-and-movers-fatehgarh-sahib

قمة الامتياز said...

شركة عزل خزانات بالدمام
شركة عزل خزانات بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخير
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

Bid The Hacker said...

thank you for sharing with us Phone Hacking