Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Well I don't know how you guys spend sunday afternoons but ours are spent with kids draped all over! Bryan in an effort to keep the kids out of the kitchen while I made dinner had all the kids sit with him to watch a movie. Dylan who did not take a nap snuggled up and was asleep in about 2 minutes flat! It was really funny! He was out so fast! Unfortunatly he only slept like 20 minutes so was very very grumpy the rest of the night! Oh well I guess you have to pay a price for a cute picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture!!! You guys are the best!!
mom

Allison said...

Thanks Mom!!

Ashleigh said...

Allison! This is Ashleigh Page, i got your blogsite from my Mom's page! Your family is soo cute! I look forward to reading more about you and your family!

Ben and Jen said...

How in the heck do you do the blog finder thing. I'm an idiot and I can't figure it out. So little miss smarty pants, you have to tell me again.