Sunday, August 3, 2008

This is gross!

This is gross not blood and guts gross but yucky gross! My mom and I and the kids were driving in the car yesturday. Dylan started screaming and crying so I asked Abby why he was crying he said "He wants my gum" Now I knew that I hadn't given her any gum and the last time they had some was like 3 days ago. So I asked her how she had gum and she said "I put it on this" She held up and black plastic thing that she found in the back of the van. "Abby-that is really gross!" I said to her. She didn't think there was anything wrong with saving it I guess! So the gross part was we got home, I got out of the car and went to get the kids out, I opened the door, unbuckle everyone. Dylan came over to get out, I looked at him and he was smacking on Abby's-three-day-old-stayed-in-the-car-during-super-hot-days-and-high-humidity-already-chewed-gum! And he was just like "Hey look at me I have gum!" kids can be so gross!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Hey Allison-I tagged you with a meme if you are interested in playing along. Go check out my blog to see it.