Thursday, August 14, 2008

Two Popcicles

I bribe it's true, I admit it! Sometimes on days when the kids have had a hard day and behavior hasen't been the best they will ask for a snack. So I will ask them "well, I don't know have you been good enough for a snack?" and of course they always say "yes". So yesturday we had been outside for a while and when I said it was time to go inside I was immediatly met with opposition so I asked "do you want a popcicle?" That did it. Abby and Dylan raced inside, I asked what color and got what each of them wanted. We had the kind that are connected and that you have to break down the middle. So I break them and give them each one and Abby turned and said "Mom, I have been good enough for two" She is one smart little girl! I guess I need to switch somethings up on her!

No comments: