Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bunch of Silliness!

Today I took Abby out just the two of us to do a alittle running around. Her favorite stop I think was the Dancer's Closet. We stopped there to get her ballet shoes and a skirt for her dance class that she is starting next week! She is so excited! She has changed in and out of her leotard, skirt and shoes about 10 times this afternoon! On our way home the sun was reflecting off the car behind us, Abby had turned around and spotted it, she turned back and said "Hey the sun is driving in the car behind us! I saw it in there! I think he (apparently the sun is male!) is listening to music like me but not Strawberry Shortcake songs (her obsession) like I have those are for girls-he listens to boy music". I wasen't able to get what "boy" music was but whatever it was that is what he listens to! She is so funny! I love to be able to get a glimpse of the world through her eyes! It is quite entertaining!
A couple days ago we decided to wash the car. Usually Bryan takes it to a car wash the do-it-your-self kind cause it is easier but those things scare me so I thought it would be a fun activity for the kids if we washed it at home. It took them a short while to not freak out when ever they got water on them! But then Dylan found the hose and it was all over after that!

No comments: