Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Let's Dance!

Abby had her first dance class today! She is getting so big! She absolutly loved it! I dropped Dylan and Lacey off at a friends house so I could take her by herself for the first class. We got there alittle early because she needed to get sized for her tap shoes which fortunatly they had in stock! We had a talk in the car about listening to the teacher and doing the things that she asks you to do. We also talked about how dance class is not scary and it will be tons of fun! I was alittle afraid that she wouldn't want to go in the studio by herself or that she would have a shy moment and start crying! But she was awesome! She went right in and they got started. They shut the doors and the parents were able to watch through the mirror. I was really funny because you could totally tell what they were telling the girls to do because Abby followed exactly what they said to do. If they told them to stand on the piece of tape on the floor she stood directly on the piece of tape! Here are a coupke of pictures they arent very good because they were through the mirrior and I was afraid to use the flash! So they are what they are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby- you look so beautiful!! I can tell you had a fun time!!
Love- bam-ma

Beth Benson said...

Cute cute...I found your blog through sarahs...so i've been looking at it ocassionally. I saw your mom last night and she said I should let ya know :) Guess I shouldve commented awhile ago :) your kids are super cute!