Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!

Well I have been tagged-thanks alot Miriam! So I will be a good sport and do it! 8 Favorite TV show.... 1. Big Brother 2. Survivor 3. Amazing Race 4. America's Next Top Model 5. Gilmore Girls 6. So You Think You Can Dance 7. Iron Chef 8. Food network Challenges 8 Favorite Restaurants.... 1. Texas Roadhouse 2. Applebees 3. Subway 4. The Olive Garden 5. Don Pablos 6.Mongolian Grill 7. Pizza Hut 8. Hy-Vee Chinese 8 Things that happened Yesterday.... 1. Cleaned the house 2. Did the dishes 3. Worked on my Halloween village 4. Made dinner 5. Went to the store 6. Planed Lacey b-day party 7. Talked to family 8. Watched a movie 8 Things to look forward to.... 1. No more diapers 2. No more formula 3. Halloween 4. Fall 5. My Anniversary 6. Bryan being done with school 7. My sister visiting 8. No more delivering papers! 8 things I love about fall.... 1. Halloween 2. leaves changing colors 3. smells 4. making applesauce 5. carving pumpkins 6. chicken noodle soup 7. playing in the leaves 8. watching my kids play in the leaves 8 things on my wishlist.... 1. My sister living closer 2. clean house all the time 3. a home chef 4. a 2 yr old who listens! 5. new carpet 6. a new deck 7. more date nights with Bryan 8. more hours in the day! 8 people I tag... 1. Jen H. 2. Jen B. 3. Erin W. 4. Katie M. 5. Dara 6. Maggie 7. Tara 8. Jeanette

2 comments:

Miriam H said...

Thanks for being a good sport!

Nicole said...

oh i don't mind at all! i'm actually excited to 'meet' more of the family. everyone is so spread out! it looks like you have such a cute family :)