Saturday, September 20, 2008

Abby quotes movies!

I put on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix the other day while I was cleaning. Abby and Dylan were running around would watch a minute or two and then run back and play in the play room. I walked back past the door to the playroom to put something away and I heard Dylan talking and the Abby said, quite forcefully, "Don't call me Nymphadora!" I totally started laughing! Of all the lines to pick out that is the one she says. She also walks around casting pretend spells! I think her favorite is Expecto Patronum, she likes to yell it really loud! As you can guess we are a little Harry Potter crazy at our house!

1 comment:

Kathleen and Justin Lofley said...

Allison! I can't believe you found me! You look great and your family is beautiful! I'm friends with your little brother Jeff on facebook- are you on there? I would love to catch up! My email is kathleenlofley@gmail.com.