Thursday, September 25, 2008

The meaning of a "favorite"

We were in the car yesterday and Abby started asking me what some of my favorites were. She asked me what my favorite color was so I told her it was green. Then I asked her what her favorite color was and she said pink, purple, and red. She asked me what my favorite book was, well I can't even answer that when I ask myself that! So I told her that question was to hard I had lots and I couldn't just pick one. I asked her what her favorite book was and she said strawberry shortcake, my little pony and barbie princess books. I was begining to think that I have been mistaken in my intereptation of the word "favorite". Apparently it does not refer to one thing, I guess it means at least three! Who knew?!

2 comments:

Miriam H said...

Hey Allison! Its fun seeing you and your family again! Yours and Sarahs kids look so much alike and I totally see the Goodrich side in them! Please tell Sarah I said hello! DOes she do a blog?

Miriam H said...

Oh and whats up with Bryan and Kevin?? I used to have the biggest crushes on them growing up!!