Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little bit of everything!

Well some of these pictures are alittle old but when I took the parade pictures off and saw them I had to do something with them!!
Lacey has started flipping her plate and whatever is left on it over her head and then playing with her hair when she is done eating! Not fun to clean up! this particular night we walked into the kitchen with spaghetti noodles in her hair. Let me tell you those are not the easiest things to get out of hair
Dylan decided to go trick or treating around town as a football player. We went a couple times this year and most of the time he was batman but Bryan was excited for him to wear his Bears jersey! If you haven't guessed we are Bears fans in this house! He also likes to sneak out into the hallway to fall asleep. Sometimes I don't even know he is there untill I go to bed! It surprised me how quiet he can be when he wants to be! Atleast I know it is possible!!
These were when we raked leaves the first time! Abby and Dylan loved it and I practically had to drag them inside! Lacey on the other hand was not thrilled at all by playing in the leaves and took every oppourtunity to escape when they arose! She crawled across the yard, across the drive was and down the sidewalk before she would stop and turn around! it was really funny!
these are from the second time we raked leaves! It was cold by the time we actually got them up and out of the yard!

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

Look at ALL those leaves! That looks like so much fun. Well, not to clean up but to play in that is:) I do miss all the crunchy leaves over there. Are those the last ones to fall or will there be a couple more saturday yard clean up days in your future!?