Monday, January 26, 2009

Bryan on Twilight and Allison falling!

First of all Happy 100th post to me!
Well I finally talked Bryan into listening to Twilight on CD in the car. He listens to it to and from work and school so he was able to get through it pretty quickly. It was pretty funny after he had just started I asked him what he thought and he smiled and said he didn't want to tell me cause he had made so much fun of me when I read it! He liked-of course!! His only problem was that there is alot of "we-are-in-love-you-are-my-life" talk. My brother-in-law Mark said the same thing so I thought about that and decided that the reason they felt like that was because they are guys!!! As girls reading we are totally into the feelings and expressions and the whys and having it told from a girls point og view we get all those things. For a guy it seems like they just want to get on with the story!! He liked the book overall but is really furious with Bella because she want to be a vampire. He keeps calling her "that stupid girl". I wont tell him how anything turns out so that is bugging him too! I am getting New Moon for him next and I told him that he just has to get through the first half and then he will enjoy it!! We will see!
On another funny note I totally biffed it doing papers this morning! And it wasn't even because of the ice!! I have been trying to be extra careful because we have gone 2 and 1/2 years with only minor bumps and bruises and I just know that now that the end is so near something is going to happen and I will end up with a broken arm or something! So this morning I tripped on the sidewalk and fell straight on my knees and papers went flying!! I skinned my knee and that made me feel like a 2 year old! But the worst part was I ripped a hole in my most favorite pair of jeans!! That is totally not cool! I was so mad! So since that happened at the very beginning (of course) I spent the rest of the time with 4 degree cold air shooting in my jeans at the knee!! That was just fantastic!

1 comment:

Armstrong Family said...

I heard the the cd was not done very well. But Bryan seems to like it.Maybe I could get Matt hooked?~mandy