Sunday, January 11, 2009

Busy Busy!

Well unfortunatly I don't have anything really cute or super funny to relate so I wouldn't blame you if you clicked on to the next blog!! We have been really busy at our house! I started babysitting for a lady that Bryan works with, which is why we are quiting the paper routes! Yea!! So anyway I am doing both during the week untill our time is up with the papers so I get up at 2:30 am home between 4:30-5ish, the boys (2 and 1 years old) come at 5:30! Yikes uh?! They go back to sleep and everyone gets up around 7. We do breakfast and then playtime -blah blah etc etc, lunch, naps and then the boys leave 2:30-3ish. So that is really nice but poor me! All last week I was asleep by 7:30!!! I didn't get anything done all week! And I had a lot of things to do!! So this weekend I was playing catch up! Hopefully I will be able to handle the schedule a little better this week!!

3 comments:

Armstrong Family said...

You are brave to take on so much. Go... Fight... Win...!~mandy

Cyn said...

I guess when you're used to 2:30, 5:30 seems reasonable. Personally, I think it still falls under the "Ungodly Hour" category! :)

I can say from my own personal experience that you are the BEST of babysitters... your new "client" has no idea what a fantastic deal she just got!

Ben and Jen said...

Is that why you didn't answer my phone call last week? You were asleep?