Friday, January 16, 2009

Lacey's new skill!

Well Lacey has a new skill and it has taken me awhile to get a pic of it! She likes to climb up on the pic-nik table and chill out on it.
Unfortunately she hasn't quite figured out how to get down! She can get down off the couch or a bed but she hasn't mastered the table!
So she will sit and scream and cry till someone comes to rescue her! About 2 seconds before I took this picture she had her head down and was crying into the table. It was too funny but she was quicker than my camera and looked up before I could capture it!

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

She is so cute!! I can't wait until Tess does weird things like that. How's the branch?? We miss everyone lots.

Rebecca said...

She is so adorable!! How fun that now you have 3 kids that can climb and get into everything!! Sounds like fun! :-)

Campbell Family said...

Way cute:)! I love that table too...where did you get it? I've been wanting to get one for the kids.