Friday, March 13, 2009

Upset=Clean House

When I get upset, mad or really frustrated, I clean. I really clean. So as my house was needing a really good cleaning it worked out that I was completely thoroughly seriously irritatingly frustrated!!! I think that covers it all! Have you ever had a day where the kids just don't listen and you feel like you are talking or using a raised voice at a brick wall and it smiles at you like "is that all you got?!" Well today was one of those days just times that brick wall by 5 and add a puppy! Have you ever been in a situation that is really really irritating and you cant do anything about it because if you said anything then it would just hurt feelings and upset people, it wouldn't make you feel any better anyway because you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and would really end up not do anything to change anything so you just suck it up and try to let it go? Add that to the brick walls and all I have to say is my house is clean.

2 comments:

Erin said...

At least you get a clean house out of it. I would just eat chocolate and we know what that results in!

Armstrong Family said...

I do the same thing.~mandy