Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Little Not So Helpful Helper!

Lacey has decided that she needs to be more helpful around the house. She like to "help" me load the dishwasher. What that really means is that she takes out everything I put in and either hand them back to me or try to put them back in the rack herself.
Not so helpful!
She also really likes to help with the laundry. She is especially helpful when it comes to collecting the laundry and getting it in a basket. Unfortunatly she likes to "help" me gather the clean clothes that I have just folded and put into neat stacks.
Not so helpful!
She does all this jabbering a mile a minute and with a big smile so it is really hard to get upset with her! Especially when she thinks she is being helpful!

1 comment:

Rebecca Stoker said...

haha my kids love doing the same thing!! It's so adorable that they want to help...if only they actually could w/o making it worse! :-)