Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I love my sister!

Well these past 2 weeks we have been had family visiting! My parents and brother Jeff were out the weekend before last as well as my sister and her family. It was so much fun! Sarah and Eric took off for a much needed couple time and we had fun with the girls for the week. They got back this last sunday and decided to stay a couple days before going home. Let me just say that I love my sister. She is awesome and we have so much fun together. It has always been sad to leave whenever we have gotten together and I don't know what is different about this time but man I miss her! She gave me a hug and she started tearing up and I told her to stop that! I was good till she left but then the tears started and have been very near the surface all day!! If I think about them leaving at all or that I probably wont see her again till next summer then my eyes start to well up with tears before I can stop them and they fall and that makes me mad because I am being silly. I just wish that she could live closer so we could see each other a little more and visit. But whatever. Some times life is just stupid.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I totally relate. It is so hard being away from family. I usually get to see my sisters only once a year too. In a perfect world we would live in the same neighborhood and get to spend all the time we wanted together! We need to have a girls night out. To spend time with the 'sisters' we do live close to:)

Miriam H said...

YOu two totally remind me of Charity and I. We lived apart for so long and now I am so glad that she only lives an hour and a half away. I know how that feels though...it hurts.