Saturday, June 27, 2009

Umm Eww Gross.

A couple nights ago I sent Abby and Dylan into brush their teeth only to remember as they were rounding the corner to the bathroom that I left my wedding ring and band by the mirror by the mason jar that holds the toothbrushes. I was like "oh man!" and ran in there in time to save my wedding ring but not quick enough for the band! I asked them where the ring was in hopes that one of them was wearing it but they both just looked at me and then pointed down the drain. Great. I told Bryan what happened and he said he would come get it for me. He was up really late studying for a math test and then up and out early in the morning so I took matters into my own hands and become an amateur plumber! So I turned off the water and loosened the pipe stuff (that is an actual pumbing term!) and then stuck my finger down and around in the u-bend. It was totally gross!! I finally fished it out and put everything back and nothing was leaking so I was pretty proud of myself. Then I cleaned my ring-really well.

No comments: