Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Time!

These are just a couple pics of our big family 4th celebration! I am still waiting for some from the smart ones who remembered their cameras but these are a couple I had on my phone. This one is Abby's attempt at the watermelon seed spiting competition.
These next two are of the pie eating competition. This was totally hysterical! We had a kid division and an adult division. All the kids really got into it!
After the second round between Sydney and Madison, Sydney looked up and had pudding all in her hair, Madison looked up and saw her, started laughing and spit what she had left in her mouth and it hit Sydney! It was totally funny!
I didn't even attempt to get pics of the adult race. It was disgustingly fast! They did three round I think and it was hard to watch!! Totally not my cup of tea!!

No comments: