Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter!

Bryan and I went on a double date with some friends(obviously!!) to the midnight showing of the Half Blood Prince. There were so many people there it was just crazy!! They had 5 showings! Tons of people were dressed-up as just about anyone you can think of. It was really funny, people walking around with stuffed owl and cats. One guy was dressed up like Dumbledore.
So about the movie, I am not going to spoil anything! I thought it was AWESOME!!! I cant say it was my favorite because the feeling is just different from the other movies as is the book. It is a little lighter and way totally funny!! And not quite the you-could-die-at-any-minute type feeling. But then I couldn't really pick a fav out of any of them!!
I thought that it flowed well and stay pretty true to the book. Of course they take some liberties with the storyline as is usual and unfortunately they cant put everything from the book in the movie but that's alright! We will take what we can get!
This totally leaves me excited for Deathly Hallows part 1 next year!!

No comments: