Thursday, July 16, 2009

Help! Can you tame this?!

Yesterday I gave Abby and Dylan some ice cream in a waffle bowl and I told them they could eat the bowl too and how cool it that?! They were way excited and both had huge smiles. I left the kitchen only to hear cries of distress a few minutes later. I walked in the kitchen and Abby was all distraught because her scoop of ice cream was sitting on a little circle of what was left of her waffle bowl! She didn't want to touch it because it was cold but couldn't get it to stay still when She tried to scoop it with her spoon! I was like "That's why I told you to eat it after you ate your ice cream!" Dylan on the other hand just picked up the waffle bowl and ice cream and ate it like a sandwich! Hey whatever works!!!!
The kids all had baths last night and i just couldn't pass up a chance to share some pics of Abby's fro! It has been a while since I took some. This is her hair after a bath and sleeping on it. Her hair is just a little out of control!!!

No comments: