Friday, July 3, 2009

Questions

Yesterday Lacey started trying to jump. That is one of my most favorite things! I love watching her try to figure out how it works. She watches Abby and Dylan with a very intense face and then squats down and shoots up on to her tippy toes. She hasent quite figured out how to do it by herself but she can jump if she is holding on to my hands. She jumps and then claps and cheers for herself! she is so cute! Bryan's mom has a huge family thing planned for this evening compete with family olympics and trophies and everything! I am going to go out on a huge leap and say that I will be watching only! If you know me you know that I am not one to really be in the middle of things! But I love watching others do that stuff! So anyway along with the games and bbq everyone is camping also. Now anyone with young kids knows that you keep fun things you are going to do quiet untill you are leaving or you will be driven crazy with questions! I have kept the camping to myself knowing that Abby and Dylan would only talk about it and ask me when we were going all week long if I told them. So this morning in an effort to motivate them to clean their rooms Bryan told them we were going camping. And then it began. Screams. Excitment. Questions. Questions. Questions. He was like "oh my gosh! I thought that would get them to clean up!". It did get Abby to get her room clean- of course that is after we were forced to answer her same 5 questions- yes we are going camping, no we arent going right now, yea we are going later, yes you and Dylan get to sleep outside, no we are not going right now, not till after naptime, no you dont have to go to sleep but you do have to have a little rest time, yes after that we will go.

No comments: