Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Moon Tickets!!!

Well after lots of waiting and checking-daily, sometimes twice a day to be honest, for New Moon tickets to go on sale-I GOT SOME!!!! WooHoo!! After hearing that tickets were going on sale early I was way excited and then I found out that our theater wasent selling them and according to them they didnt know when they would be. Bummer! So I checked the website-alot. Then reports came in that showings we selling out!! Oh noo!! So there are a couple of people I am going with and since I am the OCD one of the group and would be the first to get a ticket because I dont like to take chances by waiting, it was decided that I would buy all of them. Which works for me because then I know for sure that we are all going to the same showing!! Funny thing too is that Bryan mentioned that I was checking for tickets to the ladies he works with and they told him to tell them when I got my tickets so they would know when they went on sale! Totally funny!! So if you are in the area and are dying to see the movie and are nerdy enough to want to go to the midnight showing grab a ticket and give me a call and come with us!!!