Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not an Announcement!

The other day we were on our way to Abby's dance class and she says "Mom, I just need to know something." So I asked her what and she says "I need to know where babies come from." So my minds starts frantically coming up with answers that would satisfy her curiosity and I answered "Heaven". She says "Heaven? O.k. well we need 1 more baby, so we can have 4 kids. And need to be a boy baby so we can have 2 boys and 2 girls. So what should his name be?" I was just laughing. So she starts listing name and came up Nathan Colby. And she also decided that his birthday will be in July. So then she starts talking about her baby boy Nathan and on and on about things she will do with him and it will be so much fun and ends this with , "but we can't bring him home till after your belly gets big.". Interesting. But like the title of the post THIS IS IN NO WAY AN ANNOUNCEMENT OR WILL THERE BE ONE IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!!!

2 comments:

Ben and Jen said...

Ha ha LOVE IT!! Well you know...9 months...July....yup it's about right :)

Rebecca Stoker said...

Hahaha! That's hilerious!! Maybe she knows something...LOL