Thursday, July 24, 2008

No Batteries

Well I have some funny pictures and videos to post but my camera batteries died and I forgot to get some more. I hate when I go to the store for something and come out without it! I forgot my rechargable batteries at my moms house so i am stuck buying batteries. So untill I can remember to put them in my cart you will have to settle for a little story! Dylan, I discovered today needs alittle lesson on compassion! Maybe that will be our next topic for Family Home Evening! We were in the car coming home from the store and Lacey was kinda crying/whining to herself. She is still is working on that tooth and was tired and trying to stay awake so she was making noises like "dadadada-ahhhhh-hahah" kinda crying at the end and then from the back of the car I hear Dylan "dadadada-ahhhhh-hahah" in a high voice-totally mimicking Lacey and then laughing about it! I was like oh man that is kinda funny but not good! So that is something we will be working on now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have battery power in about a week!!!!
mom