Monday, October 13, 2008

Darn Washers!

How sad and pitiful if this line of clothes?! My washer decided to stop working right in the middle of a cycle! It was full of water that wouldn't drain and wouldn't even spin!!! So out came the clothes! I rummaged around downstairs for some rope to rig up a line of sorts. So the clothes went up soaking wet in hopes that they will dry enough before the rain comes so I can throw them in the dryer to finish drying just so I can put them back in the washer when it is fixed to rewash them because the didn't get totally washed the first time!! The worst part is is that I only had one load of laundry left and it all was going to be done!! Totally not cool!!

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

Sorry to hear about your washer, I hope you can fix it and not have to get a new one. I'm really excited you have a blog. Now I can still see how things are in Iowa. Keep in touch.