Monday, October 13, 2008

Washer spill over!

O.k. to make me feel even worse about not getting laundry done because the washer is broken-Abby decides to get sick! She decided to throw-up all over her blanket, which is the most important thing in the world to her and solves any problem. So we get her cleaned up and she looks at me with her big sad blue eyes and says "can you clean my blanket for me?" I felt so horrible! Here she totally doesn't feel good and running a high temp and all she wants to do is snuggle up with her blanket and can I clean it for her NO! Darn washer! So Nana to the rescue! My mother in law who is fantastic drove up to our house to get her stuff is going to wash it and bring it back tonight for her! What a lifesavor for both of us! It would not have been a very good night trying to get her to sleep with out the all important blanket! Thanks Jenny!

No comments: