Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lacey is 1!

Happy Birthday Lacey! It was one year ago today... just kidding I won't go in to that stuff!! But I will say that while we weren't expecting her to join our family quite as soon as she thought she should we have been very blessed to have her with us! Our first two kids were not really happy to be babies so when we found out Lacey was on the way I was alittle nervous plus well Dylan was only 8 months old. But she has been awesome, "very chill" as my sister put it! She is very go with the flow and happy most of the time. She laughs alot, which I love and it is fun to watch her personality start to shine through. She has a gleam in her eye that says "oh if only I could talk I have something to say and it is really funny!"! Happy Birthday Lace we love you!

2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Look at you, aren't you on the ball with October already! I'm not suprised...you are always doing something creative, especially with the holidays:) I can just see Jennie now turning on her Christmas music and baking cookies! I can't believe your baby is already one. I just barely saw that you tagged me so I'll get working on that soon. I'm ready for fall too, but our fall is a little different than yours...low 90's upper 80's. I know that is so crazy! I'll be thinking of all you guys when the winter comes and you are freezing your booties off when I'm playing outside in 60 degree weather. That is when AZ is looking pretty darn good. Bless all of you that can tolerate that horrible weather! I know I can't:)

Jeanette said...

It still amazes me how much they change in just one year!
Happy birthday to Lacey!