Friday, December 11, 2009

Bummer!

Look at this nastiness!!! We got way too much snow at one time, about 8 inches. It was all wet heavy stuff with a nice layer of slush under it so after you shoveled it iced over. Very nice huh?! Abby got 2 days off of school. I got 2 days of craziness. I have been couped up with 5 kids with all this snow and I am dying to get out of the house!! After I get Abby from school we are totally headed for the store! I need a break from my house! I feel that snow is only good for Christmas before that and after I really have no need for it. It looks pretty but I really dont like it. We couldnt even go play in the snow because it was way way too cold, like wind chill in the negatives cold. So not cool!!! All I can really say is that I was super glad that I didnt have to deliver papers in it!!

No comments: